Is it profitable to run a url shortener website? How to create url shortener website like adfly, shortest? Is It Profitable To Run A URL Shortener Website? How profitable it is to create a url shortener? Is it profitable to run a url shortener website? Is It Profitable To Run A URL Shortener Website?
Is It Profitable To Run A URL Shortener Website?
It is very easy to create a URL Shortener website but maintaining and generating enough revenue with it to keep it running is as difficult. There are many reasons of it, some of which are given below.
- A large number of link shortener websites are already working and some of them are more popular and safe to use. In such case running a link shortener website and generating enough revenue with it needs a lot of hard work and time.
- To make your place in link shortening market, you will have to attract more users by offering them something different like high CPM rate and multiple payment options. In such case it is possible that in the beginning you will have to pay all of your earning to users to maintain your website’s reliability.
- In the beginning it is also possible that your website could not earn enough money but due to high Cost Per Mile (CPM) rate still you will have to pay your users and it could be from your pocket.
- Unlike blogging where you write and publish post weekly, running a URL Shortener website is a full time job. You will have to answer your users’ question and solve out their problems.
- If you are planning to run a URL Shortener website then it is important that you should have at least basic knowledge of website coding, maintenance and editing. This is because it is possible that at some point of time technical issue may emerge which you will have to resolve by yourself.
The above mentioned difficulties are some which you may face in the beginning if you really want to run a url shortener website but this doesn’t mean creating a link shortener website is not a good idea at all and it is not profitable. You can still earn enough dollars every month even if your website has no large user base.