The post contains answer to questions “How to pay electricity bill through UBL App? UBL electricity bill payment. How to pay electricity bill through UBL App?”
How to pay electricity bill through UBL App?
You can pay your electricity bill very easily through UBL (United Bank Limited) app. The process is very simple and you can pay bill in one click.
To pay your electricity bill online through UBL app please follow the steps given below.
- Open UBL app on your mobile phone.
- Go to Bill Management section.
- If you are using UBL app for the first time then you will have to add your electricity bill details. To add your electricity bill details click on Add New Bill.
- Next, Choose Utility Bills
- Click on ‘Select Company’ option and choose your company of power supply
- Now enter your Consumer ID/Reference Number. It is available on your bill.
- Click on Save button
- A ‘One Time Password’ will be send to your registered mobile number. Enter it in the given box to validate your action.
- Your bill has been successfully added. You will be redirected to the bill management section.
- Click on you electricity bill. Your bill with due amount will be showed on next page.
- Click on Pay button and that’s it.
- Next time when you logged-in to your UBL app, just click on your electricity bill and pay it.