The post contains answer to questions “How to open bank account in Pakistan online? How to open bank account in Pakistan from USA? How to open bank account in Pakistan online? How overseas Pakistani can create bank account in Pakistan online?”
How to open bank account in Pakistan online?
Only Pakistanis living abroad can open bank account online. They can open bank account under the Roshan Digital Account service. To open an account online please follow these steps.
- Only a few commercial banks in Pakistan give the service of opening Roshan Digital Account.
- Therefore visit the given link by copying it and paste it in new tab. ophrd.gov.pk/Detail/MWUyYTUwMjctYTRkNS00NjU0LThlYzYtNGRkZDg3OTdmODBi
- Scroll down and choose a bank of your choice.
- Now click on bank name and you will be directed to a new page.
- Click on ‘Open Roshan Digital Account’
- Create account and provide required documents.
How to open bank account in Pakistan from Canada?
For opening a Roshan Digital Account in any of Pakistani bank, the following documents are required.
- Copy of original passport/ Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) / National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistani (NICOP).
- Copy of valid visa or Aqamah
- Bank statement if self employed.
Source: The above answer is based on information shared by State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) and Ministry of Over Seas Pakistani.