The post contains answer to questions “How to open bank account in Pakistan from abroad? How to open roshan digital account? How to open bank account in Pakistan from USA? How to open bank account in Pakistan from abroad? How to create ban account in Pakistan from over seas? How overseas Pakistani can create a bank account in Pakistan? How to open bank account in Pakistan from abroad? Roshan Digital Account for Overseas Pakistani.”
How to open bank account in Pakistan from abroad?
State Bank of Pakistan in collaboration with other commercial banks operating within Pakistan has taken a great initiative of online account opening service from abroad. Pakistanis living abroad can now easily open a bank account in Pakistan through Roshan Digital Account service. To open an account online please follow these steps.
- Only a few commercial banks in Pakistan give the service of opening Roshan Digital Account.
- Therefore visit the given link by copying it and paste it in new tab. ophrd.gov.pk/Detail/MWUyYTUwMjctYTRkNS00NjU0LThlYzYtNGRkZDg3OTdmODBi
- Scroll down and choose a bank of your choice.
- Now click on bank name and you will be directed to a new page.
- Click on ‘Open Roshan Digital Account’
- Create account and provide required documents.
How To Open Bank Account in Pakistan From USA?
For opening a Roshan Digital Account in any of Pakistani bank, the following documents are required.
- Copy of original passport/ Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) / National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistani (NICOP).
- Copy of valid visa or Aqamah
- Bank statement if self-employed.
Source: The above answer is based on information shared by State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) and Ministry of Over Seas Pakistani.