The post contains answer to questions “How to check my all numbers on my cnic? How many numbers activate on my cnic? How to check the numbers registered on my cnic? How to check my all numbers on my cnic? How to check all SIM number on ID card online? How to check my all numbers on my cnic?”
How To Check My All Numbers On My CNIC?
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has set a limit for the maximum registered mobile numbers on an individual national identity card. A person in Pakistan cannot have more than five mobile numbers registered on his/her computerized national identity card (CNIC). This step was taken by the government a few years back in order to cope the growing use of mobile numbers in terrorist activities.
The time to time checking of registered mobile numbers is important. You will not only have an idea of total registered mobile numbers on your CNIC but can also avoid the misuse of your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
How To Check The Numbers Registered On My CNIC?
To know how many numbers activate on your CNIC please follow these steps.
- Open text app on your mobile phone and click on new message.
- In receiver’s number box enter number 668
- In message box, type your CNIC without dashes.
- Send the message.
- You will receive a message back within no time containing the total numbers registered against your CNIC as shown in the image.
How To Check All SIM Numbers On My CNIC/ID Card Online?
You can also check all SIM numbers registered on your Identity Card online. To check the numbers registered on your CNIC please follow these steps.
- Open browser on your laptop or mobile phone and type cnic.sims.pk
- Type your CNIC number in the box as given on the Computerized National Identity Card.
- Check the box saying I’m not a robot.
- Click on submit button and there is your total registered mobile numbers.
- Foreigners living in Pakistan can check by using the Foreign ID option.
Source: The above answer is based on the information given by the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA).